The Lunchbox Web Ordering platform is a completely branded online ordering experience for our restaurant partners that lives as a direct link built into the customer's website:
- Lunchbox builds a consistently branded ordering site that mirrors each brand's guidelines. This links directly from their main website for easy access to online ordering.
- We take the brand guideline that each brand provides us and use their typography, colors, and iconography that is unique to them.
- The Lunchbox Point of Sale integration brings all of their locations into a single online experience and the guest can easily find the closest location available to them.
- All menu items and the sections are linked directly to the POS so there’s no duplicate effort/work to manage the menu. We also pull all modifiers (forced or otherwise) that may apply to each menu item
- When a guest is ready to check out, they are able to log in or sign up to provide their information (and address for delivery) to submit payment and submit their order.
- NOTE: Every guest will be verified by phone to avoid duplicate accounts.
- If the brand allows for loyalty and/or has available promos, they can be applied before final checkout. A guest can easily re-order any previous orders right from their cart after logging in.
- In addition to traditional "ASAP Ordering", brands may also set up and allow for their guests to order ahead, which lets them order days in advance or before the location opens.
Guests can order on the web platforms right from their mobile devices or phone as well. Lunchbox’s web ordering platforms are mobile dynamic and enable the guest to order from any device.
- Fully customized design to match the brand's typography, iconography, and color scheme.
- Provides a 1st party ordering platform for the brand.
- Single sign-on (SSO) for guest accounts.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Mobile, Tablet, and Computer friendly design.
- Guests cannot purchase digital gift cards via the Web ordering platform; they can only be purchased on the App ordering platform
- Brands cannot update the look/design of the Web ordering platform to include specific marketing
- Guests cannot utilize scan-to-pay or scan-for-rewards with the Web ordering platform
- Push notifications only work via Mobile App
- Regarding Split Hours, we can only set one range of operating hours per location, per day.
- Regarding Dining Hours (with Order Ahead), due to the way Dining Hours functions, the use of ordering ahead allows for items to be ordered from a time when the items may not be available.
- Combo Discounts are a type of discount on POS that Lunchbox cannot currently perform.
- Auto-apply Discounts are a type of discount on POS that Lunchbox cannot currently perform.
- Content Hub is only on the App ordering platform
- QR Code is only on the App ordering platform
- Regarding Guest Checkout, all guests still need to register to order within Lunchbox systems.