How to Search for a Location
Step 1: Start by logging in to your dashboard and selecting Location from the menu on your left.
Step 2: Depending on your role, you may have access to more than one location. You are able to search for the location you are looking for using the following filters:
- Name: The name specified for the location
- State: The state where the location resides
- Active Locations: Display active locations or all locations.
Step 3: Select a particular location to reveal additional information and details about the store location:
- POS GUID: The ID used to reference the location in the POS system.
- SLUG: An identifier used as part of the URL for the store.
- Address: Where the store is located.
- Phone: The listed phone number of the store.
- Edit Details: A section dedicated to determining details around various time settings required.
- Location Status: A section provided to address whether a location is active or inactive.
- ASAP Ordering Status: A section provided to address what ordering status (Dine In, Delivery, Pickup, Kiosk) is active or inactive.
Step 4: In the Location Details section, you can update whether a location accepts cash and create a new Outpost for the Location by clicking the Create Outpost button.
- Does a location need to be synced on the dashboard?
Yes. For location and menu changes, they need to be synced from the Lunchbox Dashboard for changes to "go live."