Step 1: In the Admin Dashboard, select Admins from the menu pane.
Step 2: Click on the Create New Admin button in the top right corner of the page.
Step 3: A form will slide out from the right side of the screen, asking that you fill out the following information.
- First Name: First name of the new admin
- Last Name: Last name of the new admin
- Email: Email of the new admin, which will be the email entered for login
- Phone: Phone number of admin
- Password: The Password of the admin, which will be the password entered for login. They can change their password after login by visiting their Profile page.
- Super Admin: A toggle to determine if the Admin is to be provided with Super Admin permissions.
- Role: Job role of the admin. Each admin can only be assigned one role.
- Access To All Locations: A toggle to determine if the Admin has access to all locations. Below this button is an Authorized Locations dropdown, that allows you to select a specific location(s) for the Admin as needed.
Step 4: Once you’ve filled out all the required fields, select the Create button to create the new Admin.
Step 5: You will be able to see the newly created admin as the first user that appears in the list. Select the name in order to View and Edit details. Once you have made your updates, you can select the Save button or remove the Admin by selecting the Remove button.