To create a coupon in Lunchbox Essential, go to Marketing in the menu bar.
Click the Coupon Codes tab.
In this tab, you can offer coupon codes to your customers.
Click the ‘Create Coupon Codes’ button on the top left.
Enter your coupon code. You can also auto-generate one.
Enter your coupon code details. You can either select fixed type or percent. You can also set a minimum order amount for your customers.
Decide when to expire your coupon code (or not). You can choose whether it’s date-wise, usage-wise, or a combination of both.
You can customize your coupon codes even further with extra settings. You can:
- Apply your coupon for certain order channels.
- Apply your coupon for certain customers.
- Apply your coupon for certain categories or items.
- Change the status of your coupon.
- Decide if your customers can combine this coupon with others.
Click the Save Coupon button.
For more details, visit the Guide to Coupons.