To create a discount in Lunchbox Essential, go to Marketing in the menu bar.
Click the Discounts tab.
In this tab, you can offer different discounts to your customers.
Click the ‘Create Discount Now’ button on the top left.
Enter your discount title and description. You can see a quick preview of your discount.
Enter your discount details. You can either select fixed type or percent. You can also set a minimum order amount for your customers.
Decide when to expire your discount (or not). You can choose whether it’s date-wise, usage-wise, or a combination of both.
You can customize your discount even further with extra settings. You can:
- Apply your discount for certain order channels.
- Apply your discount for certain customers.
- Apply your discount for certain categories or items.
- Change the status of your discount.
- Decide if your customers can combine this discount with others.
Click the Save Discount button.
For more details, visit the Guide to Discounting page.