Customer.io is an automated messaging platform that the Lunchbox Team uses for Restaurant Partners, which offers more control and flexibility to craft and send data-driven emails, push notifications, and SMS messages.
How does Customer.io Work?
- Customer Activity is sent into the Customer.io Workspace in the form of Attributes, Events, Page Views, and Devices.
- All of that data is associated with individual customers (i.e., People in the system).
- People data is used to populate Segments and to build powerful Campaigns and Broadcasts that send messages to Lunchbox Customers, to Lunchbox’s System, or to other Systems.
- Best Practices for Security with Customer.io
- Best Practices for Email Deliverability with Customer.io
- Automated and data-driven customer engagement.
- More customer data points when compared to the previous email platform. Now available:
- Account Anniversaries
- Products Purchased
- Robust Loyalty Tracking
- Real-time data flowing through Segment.
- Open catalog of integrations.
- SMS through Twilio.
- Email verification process to mitigate any chances of email deliverability issues.
- Automated website form tracking.
- Improved dashboard & performance tracking.
- Ability to track purchase conversions from emails.
Customer.io Support Documentation