Gift Cards Overview
A Gift Card is not a physical card; it is a method of transaction that is digital-only. The following are special characteristics of Gift Cards:
- Gift Cards can be spent in-store through Scan-To-Pay.
- Gift Card purchases and balances require a minimum value of $10.
- There are no maintenance fees or expiration dates.
- Gift Cards can only be purchased in-app with the credit card on file.
Gift Card Overview
The Search For Gift Cards page allows you to search and filter Gift Cards by:
- Type: Perform a search for type by either Preload or Gift Card.
- Sender Name, Email, and Phone: Input search data into field(s) as needed.
- Recipient Name, Email, and Phone: Input search data into field(s) as needed.
- Date Issued: Select a date range (or custom range) based on desired search criteria.
In the Gift Cards section of the page, you can view the list of Gift Cards, which will list the following:
- Sender: Sender's name.
- Sender Contact: Sender's email address or phone number.
- Recipient: Recipient's name.
- Recipient Contact: Recipients email address or phone number.
- Date Issued: The date that the Gift Card was issued.
- Type: Gift Card or Preload.
- Amount: The amount on the Gift Card.
Viewing Gift Card Info per User
While in the Gift Cards section of the page, you can click on a row to be provided with detailed information about the selected user's Gift Card.
The following information (on the selected Gift Card) is provided:
- Details Section
- Amount: The amount of money placed on the gift card.
- Date Issued: The date that the gift card was issued.
- Card Number: The card number associated with the Gift Card.
- Message: A custom message delivered for the recipient.
- Is Redeemed?: Whether or not a guest has transferred the Gift Card balance to their account balance.
NOTE: Gift Cards can be redeemed on any platform as long as it is in the guest's wallet.
- Sender Section
- Name: The name of the person who sent the Gift Card.
- Contact Type: The contact method for the sender (email or phone).
- Contact: The sender's contact information (email or phone).
- Recipient Section
- Name: The name of the person who will receive the Gift Card.
- Contact Type: The contact method for the recipient (email or phone).
- Contact: The recipient's contact information (email or phone).