Gift Card Analytics Overview
The Gift Card Analytics page presents reporting data on various Gift Card-related information such as the outstanding amounts on Preload or Gift Card types, amounts on Purchased and Spent, locations of the sold Gift Cards, and the value spent at each location!
Gift Card Analytics Feature
The Gift Card Reports Breakdown showcases:
- Outstanding Gift Card Amount: Metric displays the all-time value of outstanding Gift Cards.
- Outstanding Preload Amount: Metric displays the all-time value of outstanding Preload Cards.
- Purchased Amount: Metric displays the purchased amount of gift cards based on the selected date range.
- Spent Amount: Metric displays the spent amount of gift cards based on the selected date range.
- Location of Gift Cards Sold and Gift Card Value Spent per Location: Metric displays the location of sold gift cards and the gift card value spent at that location, based on the selected date range.
The Analytics Breakdown Reporting feature can be filtered by using the date range selector (located in the upper right-hand corner) to determine how the data is delivered. Just click on the date range to open pre-set filters or a custom range; the arrows to each side of the date range allow you to select incrementally.
Exporting a Gift Card Report
In the Gift Card Reports section, at the bottom of the page, select the Export CSV button to export a report that displays the Location ID, the Location, and the amount spent.