Delivery Dispatch: Manually Assigning Drivers
Table of Contents
Manually Assigning Drivers
Note: Manually assigning a driver would only be used if Dispatch Strategies aren’t configured and set up for automation.
From the Deliveries Dashboard, select the Order that needs to be assigned:
2. Click on See details:
3. When ready to assign a provider, select from the list of available providers and click Assign Provider:
Note: You can also link, edit, add notes, reassign and/or cancel jobs at the top of this page.
4. Once you've assigned a provider, you can track the status of the delivery on the Deliveries Dashboard until the Dropoff is complete:
Reassigning Delivery Orders
5. If for whatever reason you need to Reassign a delivery order, follow steps 1-2, come back to the Job Details, and click Reassign:
Note: You can also cancel a delivery from this page.
6. Click Reassign and Cancel any current deliveries when applicable:
7. Once you've reassigned an order, you can track the status of the delivery on the Deliveries Dashboard until the Dropoff is complete: