The Lunchbox Admin Dashboard has the ability to provide .csv reports that contain all orders from Lunchbox per location in a specific period of time.
Step 1: Navigate to Sales Reports on the Admin Dashboard.
Step 2: Select the Order Type that the report should include:
- Standard - Pick up and Delivery Orders.
- Combined - Pick up, Delivery, and Catering Orders.
- Catering - Catering Orders only.
Step 3: Filter the Dates that the report should cover.
Step 4: Select Export CSV to generate the report.
Step 1: Here are the fields that will be included in the sales report:
- Location - This is where the order has been placed.
- Order Type - Delivery, Pick up, and/or Catering.
- Number of Orders - Total count of completed orders placed.
- Total Revenue - Total amount paid by the guests.
- Total Net - Total Revenue, minus deductions.
- Total Tip - Total amount of tip paid by the guests.
- Total Tax - Total amount of tax paid by the guests.
- Average Tip - Tip paid by the guests per order.
- Average Tax - Tax paid by the guests per order.
- Average Order Price - Revenue paid by the guest per order.
- Total Refunds - Total amount refunded to the guests.
- Total Loyalty Spent - Total Loyalty Credits spent by the guests.
- Total Stored Value Spent - Total stored value amount spent by the guests.
- Total Discounts - Total Discount Value applied to the orders.
- Number of Orders with Refunds - Total count of refunded orders.
- Number of Unique Guests - The total number of guests who made at least one order.
- First Time Visit - Total number of orders from the first visit.
- Returning Visits - Total number of orders from repeating guests.
- Why am I receiving an error when downloading?
This might be caused by downloading reports for a long period. A good workaround is to download the report in batches -- weekly or monthly.
- I want a report with sales broken down per transaction. Where can I download this report?
Transaction level Sales Report can be downloaded from another tab in the Lunchbox Admin Dashboard under Search for Orders.